ANTI-Valentinesday! Things to do as a Single!
OK - Here it is again.. tomorrow it is Valentine’s Day! A highly overrated and commercial holiday. It is about selling cards, flowers, candy, and diamond jewelry - Think of all the money you are saving by just being an Anti-Valentine!
As it still might get to you, here are some tips to have a great “No-Valentine-Day”:
- Remember that being single is fabulous. There’s no lying, you can flirt all that you want and don’t have to be hold accountable for it - you can do completely your own thing! Who wouldn’t want these endless opportunities?
- Enjoy being single and go to the gym - that’s where you can find a lot (well toned) other singles spending their time working out and it is not a typical spot where you risk running into couples.
- Be your own Valentine, buy yourself candy, flowers and just treat yourself good - take a nice, long bubble bath, maybe while listening to a great album.
- Prank people: Send anonym Valentines-cards to your friends and see what happens - you might actually start something with this prank if they react by walking up to a guy/girl they are suspecting to be the sender of the card.
- Organize a Battle of the Sexes: Round up a group of single friends (don’t forget to invite your and your friends’ crushes, of course) and play a boys-versus-girls game of bowling, putt putt or Wii. You might be single for now, but who knows what a fun day of competition might cook up.
- Book a table at a nice restaurant for your best friends and you. Dress up, feel special and just have a great time together.
- Have an eye-candy marathon! Rent your fav celebrity crush’s movies (or TV series too!) and treat yourself to some fun and drooling. You might want to avoid lovey dovey bullshit though..