You want to get drunk.. but for some reason you are short in money (being a student in Scandinavia, no job, shopped too much, etc)! What to do!?!?
Here are some tips and tricks about how to get drunk in a cheap way.
1. Can’t afford hard liquer? Go for strong beer (available with 10%) and X-Strong Cider (7%). Those save you from the need of buying something to mix as you can drink them as they are: sparkly and tasty!
Drinks with carbon dioxide (bubbly /sparkling) like that, whiskey and soda or champagne get into the system quicker as well.
2. OK guys- be prepared this is only for the really really desperate… well.. there is a reason why doctors prescribe suppositories… -watch a Gastroenterologist explain it to you!
3. Do not eat fat greasy food during the day - in this way the alcohol will kick in faster- fat and carbohydrates increase your bloodsugar and retard absorption!
Getting too drunk? Eat greasy food or bread, this will absorb the alcohol like a sponge and you will sober up easier!
4. For the girls: It may be a bit cheap - but - Look drop dead gorgeous and talk to some guys! Do we need to say more? Guaranteed that in no time they will offer you a drink!
5. Make your own alcohol! we all have done it by accident - time to make it real! It only requires simple ingredients and some cheap tools. Done right, you can make a gallon (3.8 liters) of alcohol in less than a week- no cooking or filtering required!
How to Make Alcohol From Apple Juice
6. The ABSOLUTELY cheapest way to get drunk: Getting drunk without drinking!!
Watch THIS ”Have-no-hangover-guarantee” !!
And the weirdest thing about it- it actually WORKS!! While trying it we actually felt good- like after a nice cold can of cider!
BUT: (Reminder: Drink and Party responsibly!!).