Pro and Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlists - Music for Every Mood
Valentine’s Day - It is difficult to miss as it is everywhere around you! But what are your plans? Depending on your mood take a look at our different playlists described below:
- Mood: Ugh damn it’s Valentine’s Day
You don’t feel like doing anything special today/tonight and you are done with all the people who are crazy happy with each other and are taking it even one step further on this day! The best solution is to listen to our Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlist - a playlist without any songs about how fun it is to be in love!
Click here for the link!
- Mood: Finally! Valentine’s Day!!!
You have been looking forward to this day as you are in love or in a great relationship and feel on top of the world! Maybe you have some nice plans with someone you like and want to get in the mood or you have a dinner at home with your partner. Then you should have the best music on, you can find this in our Valentine’s Day Playlist - a playlist with all love songs!
Click here for the link!
ANTI-Valentinesday! Things to do as a Single!
OK - Here it is again.. tomorrow it is Valentine’s Day! A highly overrated and commercial holiday. It is about selling cards, flowers, candy, and diamond jewelry - Think of all the money you are saving by just being an Anti-Valentine!
As it still might get to you, here are some tips to have a great “No-Valentine-Day”:
- Remember that being single is fabulous. There’s no lying, you can flirt all that you want and don’t have to be hold accountable for it - you can do completely your own thing! Who wouldn’t want these endless opportunities?
- Enjoy being single and go to the gym - that’s where you can find a lot (well toned) other singles spending their time working out and it is not a typical spot where you risk running into couples.
- Be your own Valentine, buy yourself candy, flowers and just treat yourself good - take a nice, long bubble bath, maybe while listening to a great album.
- Prank people: Send anonym Valentines-cards to your friends and see what happens - you might actually start something with this prank if they react by walking up to a guy/girl they are suspecting to be the sender of the card.
- Organize a Battle of the Sexes: Round up a group of single friends (don’t forget to invite your and your friends’ crushes, of course) and play a boys-versus-girls game of bowling, putt putt or Wii. You might be single for now, but who knows what a fun day of competition might cook up.
- Book a table at a nice restaurant for your best friends and you. Dress up, feel special and just have a great time together.
- Have an eye-candy marathon! Rent your fav celebrity crush’s movies (or TV series too!) and treat yourself to some fun and drooling. You might want to avoid lovey dovey bullshit though..